Monday, 3 October 2016

When in Cabramatta...

2 October 2016

Cabramatta and Liverpool. Liverpool is the end station of the Liverpool line, and Cabramatta is 2 stops before that. It's a Vietnamese town and I hear the pho there is super. So off I went after googling the best pho restaurant in the suburb. It's a short walk from the train station. All the better so I can walk and explore the suburb. For 12 bucks i get pho the size larger than my face. I could only finish the beef and a couple of spoonful of the noodles but incredibly heart-warming, good deal. Pho Tau Bay. I thought of coming back with my family but on second thought, will probably try other shops around too. There are many provision and fresh produce shops tucked inside alleyways here.

Liverpool is ok too, transfer to a bus from the train station to check out the Myers and forgot how big malls in Australia are. There are Target, Big W, Myers and a slew of shops.

Overall a good day out in the first day of daylight savings time. 25 degrees celcius and I was in t-shirt all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment